Time keeps on slippin slippin slippin

 Into the future! 


Hey all! 

    Its been a pretty good week. It flew by (like an eagle🦅) because we had p day on tuesday but at the same time that feels like forever ago haha. 

    Highlight of the week is that we met this southern little lady named Dot and she is SO FUNNY. Oh my goodness I love this woman. She has the best one liners. An example is that we gave her a brownie and she said, "well, I'll just sit here and get fat now. I mean, ive lost so much why not gain a little back?" then she went on to tell us that she had clothes in all kinds of sizes from a 4 to a 12. That means that if we ever loose or gain weight just let her know. she can "hook us up" (pls say that in a southern accent to get the vibe)

     Cool thing: the Bishop is just like one of my swim coaches and that makes me laugh. They say things the same way and have a similar sense of humor. Gotta love people. 

    Pretty thing: We got to pick some sunflowers this week. Nature is so beautiful. Please go out and enjoy it :) 

    Spiritual thing: In 3 Nephi 28 Jesus Christ talks to His disciples "one by one" and asks them what they desire of Him. Thats so powerful! Could you imagine having a personal interview with Christ Himself and then ask Him one of your biggest, deepest, most sacred requests? What would you ask for? I have yet to figure out what I would say but it's a good thing to ponder. 

   Love you alllll!!!!!!
Hermana Hyer 
 Sunflowers, blue crepes for funsies, butterflies, shave ice









Comments

Popular Posts