She was right there with it

 And she was 


  hey HEY! 

    Hello there friends and family, first things first, recommendation from this novice in Georgia is to drink enough fluids with electrolytes in them bc they actually are important haha 

     Another fun thing from this week is a random scripture I read its Obadiah 1:3-4 and it'll getcha. If you feel kinda prideful and want to stop the pride cycle in its tracks go read this scripture 😎

      A thing I'm learning more and more is how interested the Lord is in our lives. He really made everything for us and loves us so much. One of my fav scriptures is Moses 2:31
      31: and I God, saw everything that I had made, and behold, all things which I had made were very good.

    That includes you my friends! 

    You are wonderful children of the Lord and He wants to hear everything from you. Seek Him and you will find the joy you've always looked for! 

   Love y'all! Choose joy! 
   -- Hna Hyer 

Pics: lots of fun with the district, 
-Hands after last pday when we filled balloons with paint and then threw darts at them 
🧀
- sunset 📷cred to the elders 
- the painting also 📷cred to the elders 
- playground fun
- a hike :) 









Comments

Popular Posts