Let's do the time warp againnn
Hi everyone!
I hope y'alls week was good. Its was pretty good here in Georgia. The subject line is what it us because Tuesday felt a week long then Wednesday- Saturday felt like 1 normal day length and Sunday was just normal Sunday length. Kinda funky
Some fun things we did were change out English class page into a Spiritual page with English class stuff. The newest initiative/ tips for Facebook finding that are being set in place all across the united states is having 1 Facebook page per zone so that all the resources are pooled together and it reaches more people. We updated our English class page that's been used for a suuuuper long time to match the zone page but Spanish version. It's really fun finding some good posts that we can reuse from the church (#royaltyfreebaby) that are dramatic enough to fit our fantastic audience. We found that the church posted a music video with David Archuleta singing in Spanish about family history and its SO good. It's called 'Nunca Pensé' you gotta give it a go. It's fantastic.
Other fun thing: we played Kahoot as a whole zone one night. That was awesome. We also had a zone challenge to make a fort which we did and 100% slept in last night. It was awesome.
We are teaching a friend named Pedro who is absolutely amazing. He is the most sincere person that I have ever met. He wants to know everything about the gospel. During our lesson I felt the Spirit directing us and even him! I wanted to ask him a question and then he asked it himself. It was amazing.
I've been studying the Priesthood lately which has been super awesome. My original question for study is how can I apply what we learn in the temple/ really enjoy all the blessings the Lord already has promised with the covenants we make there. President Nelson in conference mentioned some things we learn in the temple that ive never thought apply directly to our lives but he said it so now we get to figure out how. It's so cool. If you have any suggestions if things to study/ insights about that pleas send me an email, I'd love to learn from you :)
AND!!! THE GROUP I WORKED WITH IN COAL MOUNTAIN IS OFFICIALLY A BRANCH. They are the Azalea Branch. All the sister missionaries that helped in this process were invited to watch a broadcast of the official proceedings. It was so special and even more special during this time because that branch got it's own 30 minute little thing to celebrate it. Yay!!!! I love the members yo there so much. They are really going to grow and reap many benefits from being an official branch of the Kingdom of God :):):):):):):):)
Love you all!
Hernana Hyer
1. Not used picture for the updated fb page.
2. Artzy
3. Fort Circ de Flor




Comments
Post a Comment