Party in the USA
Hi everyone!!
This week has been adventurous :)
Sister Brooks sang the subject line some while we were biking one evening. It was a blast.
We got to know some members while we were going about our business trying to find people help learn the gospel. It's way cool how nice they are and how welcoming they are as we try to get to know everyone.
Sister Brooks and I are having a great time working together. She is so awesome.
Ricardo and Eloisa got baptized this week!!! I love then so much. They are so awesome and have grown so much Spiritually. I got to Skype in and watch the baptism. It was so fun. I'm so happy that they can have the Holy Ghost with them. The Comforter is real and hopefully we feel His influence every single day.
The Lord has been teaching me a lot in this area. It's amazing all that He knows and all that we can learn from Him.
Keep on learning and loving!
Love,
Hermana Hyer
There are lots of ducks in our complex and they bring us joy :)




Comments
Post a Comment