Throw off you mental chains

Wo wo woo!

    If you feel so inclined, I reccomend listing to the blessed Howard Jones. So good. So good. 
     This week was super duper fast. Blink of an eye. I'll give you the highlights
Mon- zone activity, we made friendship bracelets (Cuz we're cutesy) and played darts. 
Tues- one of my trainers we on exchanges with the other so we got to see her! 
Weds- exchanges and a wild lesson and an egg
Thurs- happened 
Fri- little bit of snow, 10 mile bike ride round trip for a lesson and 3 new egg statues! 
Sat- SNOW FOR REALLZIES!!!!! I was chilling at my desk studying the scriptures and saw a little bit of snow, then some more and more and soon enough is was real snow!! Just like Utah!! We had a few inches in a couple hours. SO FUN!! 
Sun- church was canceled because of the danger of ice. The roads here are narrow, windy and fast similar to canyon roads. Since it just goes up and down right around freezing it would have been really dangerous for people to travel before it warmed up so we had Church at home. It was good. 

     
     Two great talks I reccomend are 
"How to become to woman of whom I dream" by Gordon B Hinkley 
And 
 "Approaching the throne if God with confidence" by Jörg Klebingat

      Set your sights high. Go for gold. Push yourself and God will help you reach those righteous goals. I 100% believe we can live with confidence before God and that we can do amazing things if we work at it hand in hand with our Heavenly Father. 

Love you all!! 
Hna Hyer 









Comments

Popular Posts