Sapphire bullets
Bullets of pure loooooooooovvvvvvve
(I dont know what it is about They Might Be Giants, Flood but it just fits all the weeks) ((if you just love people you'll be more like Christ every time.)) (((That's an attempt to relate the subject line with relevant stuff)))
Hi everyone, welcome to another episode of, "wow look at the time go" on, "you favorite rushed Georgian trying to share the gospel" channel. This is me, Hermana Hyer your host.
As per usual we have just another week of normal missionary work to report. This week was blended with fun moments and memories with hermana Smith.
A highlight was interviews with President Marsh and Sister Marsh this Sunday. They are just full of wisdom and love and really great advice. President Marsh took the liberty to have me watch a Ted talk about vulnerability. It was a good time and I'll sum it up to saying that being vulnerable is being completely yourself. Unfinished, partially polished, real inside you. I've learned quite a lot about how I work this past week and it's fun to talk to President Marsh bc he knows exactly how I work too. Fun stuff
Miracle of the week: WE HAD OUR VERY FIRST SACRAMENT MEETING COMPLETELY IN SPANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!! Our group is really starting to take off. This new family that moved in 3 weeks ago brought another new family to church, there was a great turn out for the meeting, PLUS it felt completely normal. There weren't any big hiccups for the meeting and we even had enough Himnos for everyone. Wow. The best.
Christ loves you, and will help you become better and better every day.
Love and joy,
Hermana Hyer
1. Sunset fun
2. Kitchen fun
3. Stair fun
4. Car fun





Comments
Post a Comment