Reapin in the Spirit

Hi everyone! 

      This week and last week I've had a verse of scripture running through my mind every day, multiple times a day and it's been fun. Just a good little thing to remember and then on Saturday the Lord manifested His love in a shockingly clear way. 
       Before Satuday afternoon session hna Vargas and I were outside our friends house talking to a gentleman about Christ. He asked us who Chirdt was to us and we bore our testimonies and then asked him for his opinion. It was a special moment. Then a little girl who had been near by came up to us and asked if she could share something she knows from the bible. She asked in English so what she said wasn't even a translation. 
      She looked me in the eyes and said the scripture that had been running through my head;

     "Be still and know that I am God" 


God is real. I love you all! 

Hermana Hyer :)



Comments

Popular Posts