I love you always forever, near and far...
closer together, everywhere I will be with you everything I will do for you, youve got the most beautiful blue eyes! *
hola everyone!
The song that is up above in the subject and the first line has been stuck in my brain all week but it's not bad. Also specifically the version done by Jukebox the Ghost and not the original (sorry original people. the remake is a jam).
this week has been a week. its great to keep meeting more and more people and share the gospel with them. the verse of the week is 1 Nephi 21:9 is spanish it says, "Salid! y a los que son en tinieblas: Manefetaos!" or Go! and to them that are in darkness, Show yourself! That taught me of how I can continue to get better and better as a missionary. Share the light of Christ. If you want a good scripture study session I reccomend going though and reading 1 Nephi 22: 9-12, 1 Nephi 21:9 and John 8:39, Luke 3:8, Romans 4:13,16. There are some cool things in there.
We played softball as a zone today and it was SO fun! President Marsh loves softball so every zone plays one time every transfer. It was so sososososososo fun. I loved it. We played a bunch of innings and then has yummy burgers and watermelon after. Im so excited to do that every transfer. After the game President Marsh gave out 3 brand new softballs to the best member that came, a very kind recent convert who lives in the same apartmet complex as us (he is from venezuela), the most impactful players, The Ericksons a senior missionary couple, and the best rookie award. I got the rookie award. It was special. Seriously all the missioaries were happy to be there and happy to play. What a joy. It was great to run and play outside.
The Lord loves you all. I love you all too:)
Hna. Hyer
1. never let an unopened door stop you
2. "He's a friend from [church]!"



Comments
Post a Comment