Around, round get around, I get around!!

hola!!

     This week was great. it went by super quickly. We've been getting around. ;) lol. We are in a fun car share with some other missioneras and so half the week we bike and the other half we drive. It is lots of fun biking around here. Georgia is so pretty. 
     Fun story: hna Richins is an incurable prankster and one evening after a good ol' time sharing the good news of the gospel and right as we got back to our apartment she says, "I want you guys to meet my good friend Pablo" and pulls out a frog from her purse. She had a frog in her purse the entire bike ride home. It was lots of fun. 
       Nothing super dramatic like getting dinner from unplanned strangers but we did meet this really cool family. There are technically 2 families but nevertheless there are 14 people that live in one house. We talked half of them about the restauration and the plan of salvation to the other half. it was really good! Then on Thursday we had a really good dinner with them. They grilled up some delicious steak and chicken and we had tacos and grilled zucchini (I ate some specifically for my lovely mother because its almost? or is zucchini season back home). Im really exctied to teach them more. I love the gospel. 
     One of my cool spiritual experiences this week happened when we shared some scripturers with people. My job was to give the scriptures so I did and before each person I didn't know exactly what scriptures I wanted to share but a scripture popped into my head right before i shared it with each group and both times the people said that they love that scripture and had been thinking about it. One lady quotes the scripture (joshua 1:9) all the time but didnt know where to find it. That was super cool. She said it gave her strength through lots of hard times. 
   The church is true. I promise and whats even better is that you shouldnt just take my word for it. You can find out for yourself but when you do prepare to act on that faith and knowledge because if you act on it instead of just feeling, then your life and eternity will be forever better for it. 
 love etc, 
hna Hyer
ps here is a ton of media becuase i figured out how to put my recordings on my phone. One of them is a recording of Elder Olivier, (from the CCM) playing an arrangement of I believe in Christ.He added a bit of his own stuff in the middle so thats extra cool. 
   the deer were just chillin outside of the church this sunday. I was really confused at first because there are no mountains for them to live on here.... its actually still a little weird... but they came to church.  

Comments

Popular Posts