Any dream will do
July 17, 2019
Hellllo
Hellllo
this year has been an never ending spring para yours truly. It felt like spring in St George in late February, then in Sandy it was spring until I left with all the rain, and in Mexico it has not gotten hotter than 75 or so degrees and has rained about every evening, (which is lovely, and fun) so my spring has been about 4 and a half to 5 ish months lol. the 15th was lots of fun because it hailed! All I could think about was a lovely, crazy, trip to the blessed City of Rocks and hail while Dad and Adam Ranck were rapelling breadloaves. But in summary I will perish in exactly 5 days because it is actually summer in Georgia complete with humidity. it's been a good 6 weeks though.
yesterday my district got to help organize all the new people and our job was to first speak spanish to them and then speak english if they needed it and make sure they got to where they needed to go. I forgot that not everyone speaks spanish and that 6 weeks ago I didn't speak much either. (I still got a way to go but sometimes I forget which language people are speaking bc ill repond to english in spanish and the two languages just coexist in my mind now. nbd) It was super duper fun.
Also Hna Dickamore and I were assigned to be sister training leaders last week and part of that is welcoming the new missionaries in our branch and it is SO fun. I feel so so much love to the new people, and the old people in our branch. I feel like a mom and an older sister and a child all at the same time. Kinda weird. Mom to the elders, older sister to the hermanas, and a child compared to all the latinos that are already fluent in spanish.
Hna Page and Hna Swensen and I jammed out hard core by singing Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream coat and it was so so so fun. hna Page can name all the sons and I quoted Genesis 39:9 in a lesson about Chastity this week so lots about Joseph this lovely week.
I know that when we look at ourselves we can find something in the gospel to help us out. The gospel always applies to our life. the Atonement of Jesus Christ is infinite and helps us with everything. Christ lives.
All the love!
Hna Hyer

Comments
Post a Comment