Just another... just another daaaaay
Howdy,
Not much to report this week. My district did really well with our english fast. hermana Dickamore and I extended it for our invesitgator so it ended up being 5 and a half days. What a blast. Speaking english is weird but thats good. The two languages are mixing in my brain but I really enjoy learning the language.
One of the funny things this week was the elders in my district randomly changing, "somos las olas del mar" over and over while wiggling their arms because that means, "we are the waves of the sea". Don´t ask me why. Most of the things the elders say are really funny. Another rando quote that was out of the blue from the elders is, "Moths are the assassins of the insect world."
The CCM is great. I love the layout and how big the campus is. We get to walk around outside everyday which is lovely.
There are some fun skirts at the shop here and all the hermanas in my district got one. They are double sided and super comfy so we've been excited to wear them all together.
The Lord always answers your prayers. I have a testimony of that and it grows stronger everyday.
All the love!
Hna Hyer
1. Dominance
2. Hermanas hermosas
3. Districto 9b
4. Rain rain rain





Comments
Post a Comment