i made it!

Tuseday, June 11
Hola flamilia!
     I made it to the CCM. Im in a group of maybe 20-30 missionaries. I know for sure that one of the hermanas is coming with me to Georgia but thats all I know. 
     The flight was uneventful. it was smooth sailing until the end. When we were about the land the plane was rocking back a forth a little. It was a little alarming but we landed safely. 
     The bus ride to the CCM was fun.There are converse shoes painted on lots and lots of buildings. Sam do you know anything about that?
     My companion is a nice gal named Dickamore. She was in a spanish immersion program so thats awesome. She is really enthusiastic and bubbly. I think we'll get along just fine. 
    My P day is on wedensdays. These people sure have a system worked out. 
    Ill wright more then. 
Love you all :)
   The newest Hermana Hyer

Comments

Popular Posts