homeward bound
Hi all!!
Dont be alarmed by the subject line, its not me but Presidet and Sister Marsh. They have completed their mission!!!
Amoung the many many things they have taught me is to have big dreams and dive deep into the gospel and deep into life.
It's like life is can be exploding with joy if you want it to be and look for it. Words dont express how grateful I am for them and their service.
News: I got transfered! Im in the boonies again but more boonie than my last boonie area and I love it!!!!!!! Its so pretty here. My new companions are Sister Vargas and Sister Cowley. Sister Vargas and I were actually companions in my last boonieish area and Sister Cowley was in Uruguay for a month before coming here. I love them we are team marvelous! "equipo maravilla" jaja.
something extra cool is that we talked about how to answer the hard questions, the ciricisms of the church, and Gospel topics on churchofjesuschrist.org has some great material and so does fairmormon.org. So when you have hard questions don't forget to give equal time and to defend your faith.
Love the scriptures, love the Lord!!!
Hna Hyer



Comments
Post a Comment