I feel like Jonah in the belly of the whale!
Hola!
Subject line: Jonah was taken out of the whale after 3 days, like Christ from the tomb, therefore the Lord is able to deliver us. I had my own personal whale time this week but the Lord held true to His promise to life me up like He did for Jonah. He will for you
:)
Conference was stellar. I'm grateful that the Prophet told us to prepare for it. The bold and loving testimonies were inspired and the Spirit was super strong!
A few things I came away with is a desire to understand more deeply all that the Atonement of Jesus Christ means for us in our daily lives, understand more deeply the organization of the priesthood in our homes and at church, and apply the lessons we learn in the temple to my life. I want to understand and apply the blessing the Lord gives us through our personal endowments. It was a deep conference everyone!
What did you come away with?
I was stuck by the confidence and clarity with which our leaders declared the restoration of fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Coming from a missionary perspective I'm very grateful for the new proclamation! It will help our friends understand more fully what it means when we say that the Church of Jesus Christ has been restored. Many of our friends understand our message is "nice" but I'm excited to help them catch the vision of just how AWESOME the fullness of the gospel is.
Some things I am grateful for that can't be found anywhere else are:
-- Priesthood blessings
-- Eternal family relationships
-- Understanding of the true nature of our Father in Heaven
-- Eternal perspective
-- the authorized gift and companionship of the Holy Ghost
-- Fantastic worldwide church organization and true unity
I invite you to make your own personal list of the things you have and the things you may *want* to have.
I hope those things are in line with the things, that like the Salt Lake Temple, will endure through to the millennium (we never that may be lol:)
The Church is true! Our Father in Heaven lovingly answers prayers!
Love you all
Hermana Hyer
1. Outside time adventures led us to this beauty
2. Some casual study done by the wonderful Sister brooks
3. We made pancakes for conference #thanksfortherecipemom
4. More outside time fun





Comments
Post a Comment