Who do you think you're foolin?

Hola! 

    This week was good. It was the first week of a new transfer and sister Smith and I stayed together and that means we spent a lot of time laughing and having a good ol time. (While working of course ;)
 
     Julia, the coolest little sister I've got, turned 18 this week. If you know her give her a "happy birthday" hello or something and if you dont know her you're missing out. If you dont know Sam or Syd your missing out too. But if you do, give em a hug for me (:

      Started memorizing a principle in every section of the Doctrine and Covenants this week. Mnemonics are way cool. I dreamed about telling someone what was in a chaper in 3 nephi. It was a funny dream. 

      On the 10th I woke up and was not stoked. The majority of people we talk to that aren't interested, or are, tell us at least one of two things, "your religion doesn't matter because it's the same God in the end" or "you just have to 'do good' and you'll be fine". 
     I realised that morning that I'm fed up with those lies! Yes, God is the God of everyone but He is a God of order and His kingdom on the earth is unified and has unchanging doctrine. You can do good but the Lord has given us commandments and we have ordinances. We can have guidance and so much more direction than vaguely "doing good". 
 
 So, 

When the devil calls your name just ask who does he think he's foolin. 

    The gospel is true, God loves you and wants to help you grow and develop into your best self. Search the scriptures, listen to the Spirit, show the Lord you love Him too. 

   All the joy! 

Hna Hyer 

1. Weird gas station lunch. (We went to get some 'home made tamales' but they didn't have any so we got snacks instead. It was fun. A light was flickering so it made it pretty sketch)


2. Egg by a tax building 

3. Egg by a funeral home

4. Zone homies 

5. Egg by a ¿church?

6. Sunset 

Comments

Popular Posts