I've often been told that you only should do what you know how to do well
Hey howdy hey
It's been a crazy week everyone. Monday was zone p day, Tuesday we had district council, Wednesday was international zone conference, Thursday was 4 week follow up, Friday was weekly planning, Saturday was thing, then it was Sunday with church and now we're here. it's been a ride.
Highlight of the week: A gentleman that has just started coming to the group that is a really strong leader from another branch brought a super nice lady with him that is actually a member! She is from columbia but moved to Georgia two weeks ago from California and was baptized in July and has already gone to the temple to do baptisms for her mom and aunt and the craziest thing is she lived in the neighborhood right by our apartment that we go tracting in all the time!!!
Lesson learned on the mission: emotional health is so real!! Being someone that everyone can tell all their problems to and expect help from can be kinda emotionally tiring. Christ is so amazing. He took on all of our pains and sicknesses and weaknesses and emotional baggage and still was able to turn outward. To help everyone. That's the goal everyone. Be like Him!
Also, this week we've ran into 3 people that didn't outright deny that Jesus is the Christ but they explained that they believe He was a man that did good things. Well, I know He did much more than that! I never realized how much I have taken for granted my testimony of Him. I never really thought about how the Book of Mormon was written to convince all men that Jesus is the Christ. I've just kinda assumed that most people didn't need convincing. Eveyone must know that He is the Christ because I know He is, right? I know that all that is written in the Living Christ is true. He is the Only Begotten of the Father, He is the Prince of Peace, and He is the Redeemer of the world. But, if the words you read from some Utah grown gal living in Georgia aren't strong enough for you, read the Book of Mormon. Ask about Him. Study His life. Having been called by a prophet to represent this same Jesus Christ, I promise you that if you do these things, read the Book of Mormon and pray with real intent, believeing you will receive an answer, you will receive a witness from the Holy Ghost of the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I triple dog dare you to try it.
Love and joy,
Hermana Hyer
It's been a crazy week everyone. Monday was zone p day, Tuesday we had district council, Wednesday was international zone conference, Thursday was 4 week follow up, Friday was weekly planning, Saturday was thing, then it was Sunday with church and now we're here. it's been a ride.
Highlight of the week: A gentleman that has just started coming to the group that is a really strong leader from another branch brought a super nice lady with him that is actually a member! She is from columbia but moved to Georgia two weeks ago from California and was baptized in July and has already gone to the temple to do baptisms for her mom and aunt and the craziest thing is she lived in the neighborhood right by our apartment that we go tracting in all the time!!!
Lesson learned on the mission: emotional health is so real!! Being someone that everyone can tell all their problems to and expect help from can be kinda emotionally tiring. Christ is so amazing. He took on all of our pains and sicknesses and weaknesses and emotional baggage and still was able to turn outward. To help everyone. That's the goal everyone. Be like Him!
Also, this week we've ran into 3 people that didn't outright deny that Jesus is the Christ but they explained that they believe He was a man that did good things. Well, I know He did much more than that! I never realized how much I have taken for granted my testimony of Him. I never really thought about how the Book of Mormon was written to convince all men that Jesus is the Christ. I've just kinda assumed that most people didn't need convincing. Eveyone must know that He is the Christ because I know He is, right? I know that all that is written in the Living Christ is true. He is the Only Begotten of the Father, He is the Prince of Peace, and He is the Redeemer of the world. But, if the words you read from some Utah grown gal living in Georgia aren't strong enough for you, read the Book of Mormon. Ask about Him. Study His life. Having been called by a prophet to represent this same Jesus Christ, I promise you that if you do these things, read the Book of Mormon and pray with real intent, believeing you will receive an answer, you will receive a witness from the Holy Ghost of the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
I triple dog dare you to try it.
Love and joy,
Hermana Hyer
And that's be you! Be what you're like! Be like yourself!
1. Chalk service fun
2. Happy 2x10th birthday Hna Smith
3. TRIUMPHANT was the way she felt
4. Just your dynamic duo





Comments
Post a Comment