Nothing (but trees)
hello helllo from beautiful Georgia!!!
This has been a jam packed week and I accidently left myself very little time to do this email and all other emails so very sorry everyone.
I have 2 trainers!!!!! Hermana Richins and Hermana Wersland. They are so coool. Ihave no picutres of them on my phone so sorry but there will be more next week as I get my email life together.
We speak spanish casi cada momento. Es el mejor. Hermana Wersland was changed to spanish last transfer from english so she has been only speaking it for 6 weeks and is great. Hna Richins has been speaking for 8 months and is awesome. She can understand so much.
the people are so diverse here. There are lots of Mexicans, some Peruvians, guatemalans and hondurans. The people from Peru and guatemala are the hardest to understand right now and the people ive met from honduras speak pretty slowly and clearly.
Biggest thing this week. Day 2 in the field our dinner apointment fell through and so hna wersland suggested we knock doors and ask people to give three hmble servants of God dinner. After an hour and a half of knocking different doors and finally this one door opened up and said that we could eat with them if we came back in one hour and so we did and had the best dinner of my life. It was so good. and so filling! I was stuffed for hours after that.
There are lots more stories to tell so ill figure out a way to share them soon. No podcast this week because I dont have a way to upload them yet but with time we'll figure it out!!
All the love
Hna Hyer

Comments
Post a Comment